Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

3D nail art

I have posted these on instagram (staciefields) but I thought it would be nice to record them on my blog. I am going to schedule several posts over the next few days which I have posted a quick pic on instagram (and that also goes to my twitter and tumblr accounts) I can put some details in about them too. You might have also noticed some changes to my blog. I've updated it to match my nail bar and business cards so it's all themed. That makes me happy that it matches :D

 So I had IBD enhancements on and painted my ring finger and thumb white (color club french tip white) and painted a chequer board pattern on there with a brush and MUA shade 1 (the black one I think it's shade one) I then painted the remaining fingers with the black. I added Essence Nail Art Twins in Julia as a kind of gradient. I painted the very tip let it dry a little and then went back over about 2/3rds down. I made some hearts using a 3d nail art mould I picked up on ebay and I filled it with Salon Systems acrylic L&P in white. I then painted them with Models own in Sophie's Pink. 
Thanks for stopping by and especially thank  you to the people who take the time to comment I really appreciate your feedback
Love
Stacie xoxox

1 comment: