Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Glamping Nail Art Party

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to do the nails are 13 lovely young ladies. 
I gave them a choice of several designs and here are some of what they picked. A lot of them wanted french manicures so they could keep their nails on at school a few days later. 



Everyone was really pleased with their nails and I thought they looked great - I was impressed how well they turned out considering most of the time it was a moving target! If you're looking to have a nail art party I would love to do your nails :D I will travel 20 mile radius of Hatfield for parties call for a quote 07769 212546.
Thanks for stopping by
Love Stacie
xoxox 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this must have been fun - LOL moving target, I can imagine that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such fun! I love doing parties xoxox

    ReplyDelete